Our Patient Advice & Support Service (PASS) has been specially created to offer free, impartial and confidential advice to patients, their carers and families in Scotland. If you need advice and support, want to give feedback or comments, or to raise concerns or complaints about the healthcare provided by NHS Scotland, get in touch with Moray Citizens Advice Bureau. We’ll give you the information you need to understand the NHS complaint procedure and what your options are.
The Patient Advice and Support Service can:
- Help you to give feedback or comments, raise concerns, or make complaints about the treatment you have received from the NHS.
- Support you if you are going to a meeting.
- Help you write letters and make phone calls.
- Help you access your medical and clinical records.
- Help you access the treatment, care and support you need.
These are just some of the ways we can support you.
For further information get in touch with the National Helpline (Telephone 0800 917 2127) or contact Moray Citizens Advice Bureau to make an appointment.
To read more about this service, visit the Patient Advice & Support Service website.