Housing Support

Housing Support

Our Housing Support Worker can assist you when it comes to more complex housing issues, such as landlord disputes or homelessness.

Here are some of the housing topics we cover:

  • Private renting
  • Finding a place to live
  • Tenancy agreements & deposits
  • Repair issues in rented properties
  • Council tax liability
  • What to do if you are going to be evicted
  • Buying or selling a home
  • Problems with neighbours


To enable us to provide you with the best possible service we ask that you bring with you as much information about your issue as possible.   This might be:

  • A copy of your tenancy agreement
  • Any letters you have relating to your issue
  • Photographs of any problem areas if relevant (for example repair or deposit issues).


Whatever your housing dilemma, we are here to give you the support you need, so come and see us at Moray Citizens Advice Bureau today.  Its best to speak to one of our advisers in the first instance who will work with the support worker and refer your case on if appropriate.  If this is not possible or your issue is urgent you can contact the support worker directly to discuss your housing issue.



Sonya Hayward

Email: Sonya.Hayward@moraycab.casonline.org.uk    

Tel:  01343 559002