Limited Reopening & Contact Methods
We will be reinstating limited face to face sessions during weekday mornings. These sessions will run on a drop-in basis from 9:30am to 12:30pm Monday to Friday. These will be allocated on a first come basis and subject to the following conditions:
- Clients must wear a mask on entry (unless exempt), hand sanitise and adhere to social distancing rules.
- Clients will be expected to sign in via test & protect.
- There will be no waiting available.
Our advice line (01343 550088) will also be open during morning sessions when capacity allows.
Please contact our admin line (01343 559004) to arrange an appointment if:
- you require assistance with a new Universal Credit claim.
- You require assistance to complete a disability benefit form or appeal.
- you have received paperwork relating to eviction.
Due to the limited capacity of face to face appointments we would also recommend you contact the admin line if you live out with Elgin. If we cannot resolve your enquiry via telephone we will arrange an appointment in our Elgin Office.
We will continue to provide advice via email while face to face sessions are limited to morning only. Please contact us via our website contact form: (https://www.moraycab.org.uk/contact-us).
If contacting us by email please include a contact telephone number where available.
Please note: The bureau will be closed on:
- Friday 23rd July 2021 (due to essential maintenance)
- Monday 2nd August 2021 (due to local holiday)