Contact Methods (Update)
We will be ceasing to offer email advice as of Friday 15 October. This is primarily due to volunteers returning to providing face to face and telephone advice. Any emails received before this date will receive a response, however there is currently a significant backlog of enquiries so any response could take up to 10 working days.
We are continuing to offer limited face to face sessions during weekday mornings. These sessions will run on a drop-in basis from 9:30am to 12:30pm Monday to Friday. These will be allocated on a first come basis and subject to the following conditions:
- Clients must wear a mask on entry (unless exempt), hand sanitise and adhere to social distancing.
- Clients will be expected to sign in via test & protect.
- There will be no waiting available.
Our advice line (01343 550088) will also be open during morning sessions when capacity allows.
Please contact our admin line (01343 559004) to arrange an appointment if:
- you require assistance with a new Universal Credit claim.
- you require assistance to complete a disability benefit form or appeal.
- you have received paperwork relating to eviction.
You can also contact us via our email form (https://www.moraycab.org.uk/contact-us) to request an appointment for any of the above issues.
Please remember that we will be closed Monday 18 October due to the local Holiday.